Our Choice Recommendation
- ✔ READY FOR ADVENTURE: Great for boating or fishing with friends, this roomy Sports Series boat can fit five...
- ✔ EASY USE: The Excursion 4 Boat lets you take the fun of boating wherever you go! Fishing and relaxing have...
- ✔ STABILITY: Designed with heavy-duty, puncture-resistant PVC for comfort and durability, and an inflatable...
What should you look for in the best inflatable boat for your needs?
Which features should be at the top of your priority list?
How do you know which boat is the ideal choice?
There are many factors to consider when buying an inflatable boat. You may want to look for:
- Cost efficiency
- Ability to be used with a motor vs. oars
- Included seats or oarlocks
- Size, weight, and style
- And more!
No matter which features are the most important to you, we’ve got you covered. Below, we’ve put together a list of 11 excellent inflatable boats that are sure to help you find the best choice.
Read on to learn more!
Option #1. Intex Seahawk
The Intex Seahwak is a low-cost inflatable boat that is great for those looking for a practice boat. Although it can be used with a mounted motor, it can also be used with oars for paddling around quiet waters.
***FIND YOUR SURVIVAL LIFE RAFTS HERE: Get a lifeboat raft for survival in our selection. Life Raft.
- The boat has built-in oar holders and inflatable, removable seats.
- The boat comes with a repair kit.
- The boat has a soft floor and may sink because of this.
- This option may develop leaks easily.
Option #2. Solstice 6-Person Boat
Try the Solstice 6-Person Boat when you want to take the kids out for a day on the lake. This boat can hold a couple of adults and some kids, and it is great for use on calm waters. This offer includes a fishing rod holder for extra convenience.
- The boat includes inflatable seats that can be removed.
- The boat is designed to inflate fast.
- This choice develops holes very quickly.
- This option is best suited to pool use or extremely calm lake waters.
Option #3. Airhead Inflatable Boat
Pick between three, four, and six-person versions when you choose the Airhead Inflatable Boat . This sturdy boat is built of durable vinyl and has an inflatable floor and seat insert for comfort and stability.
- The boat features rod holders and cup holders for convenience.
- The seams are welded to keep the boat safer.
- The soft bottom causes the boat to sink easily.
- Paddling this boat is difficult.
Option #4. Intex Excursion Inflatable Boat
Try the Intex Excursion Inflatable Boat for a quality starter boat. This boat is designed for paddling purposes and is intended for use in calm waters. This offer comes with an inflatable floor to keep it more secure and sturdy when in use.
- The boat has three separate inflation chambers to keep it afloat even if one deflates.
- The valves are designed to allow the boat to inflate and deflate quickly.
- The boat is too lightweight for any kind of rough water.
- The boat develops slow leaks often.
Option #5. Intex Mariner Inflatable Boat
The Intex Mariner Inflatable Boat is an affordable four-person boat with inflatable seat inserts. It’s designed for use on calm waters, and it can be easily inflated and deflated in just a few short minutes with the use of a pump (not included).
- The boat can hold up to 880 pounds of weight, including passengers and gear.
- The boat features an inflatable keel for extra maneuverability.
- This boat is prone to slow leaks.
- Four adults may be uncomfortable sharing this boat.
Option #6. Colorado Inflatable Fishing Pontoon Boat
If you’re looking for a pontoon boat for all your fishing needs, check out the Colorado Inflatable Fishing Pontoon Boat . This boat is nine feet in length and designed to hold one person plus gear in the built-in back storage basket.
***GET YOUR INFLATABLE POOL FLOAT HERE: Find inflatable pool rafts in our float selection. Pool Raft.
- The boat is fitted with a rod holder as well as oarlocks.
- You can easily fit a motor to this boat if you wish.
- The valves may break easily on this boat, particularly in comparison to others on the list.
- The boat may need to be inflated more than expected to support an adult’s weight.
Option #7. Sea Eagle Inflatable Fishing Pontoon Boat
The Sea Eagle Inflatable Fishing Pontoon Boat is a lightweight, sturdy, and secure fishing boat perfect for one passenger. This choice can be fitted with a 3HP motor and can hold up to 450 pounds between passenger and gear.
- The boat features quadruple seams for extra security and resistance to tearing and damage.
- It only takes a few minutes to inflate this boat and have it ready to use.
- The included instructions may be difficult to understand and follow.
- The boat isn’t very good at maneuvering or handling.
Option #8. Saturn 11 Foot Inflatable Boat
Choose the No products found. when you’re looking for a large, sturdy product that will last several years to come. The boat is fitted with D-rings for transportation and a grab line on all sides, as well as oarlocks and aluminum benches.
- The boat includes a free hand pump.
- You can use this boat with a motor if you choose to do so.
- The included pump may fail sooner than the rest of the boat.
- It can be challenging to get in touch with customer service in some instances.
Option #9. Newport Vessels Inflatable Dinghy Boat
With the Newport Vessels Inflatable Dinghy Boat , you can enjoy plenty of comfort, space, and sturdy construction in one convenient boat. This boat is available in several different sizes, and it features a plywood floor to help keep it rigid in the water.
- The boat includes an aluminum bench and oars.
- The boat can hold up to 1248 pounds.
- The glue on the boat may wear out easily over time.
- Customer service may be difficult to reach.
Option #10. Bris 12.5 Foot Inflatable Boat
The Bris 12.5 Foot Inflatable Boat is a very sleek and sophisticated inflatable boat built from extra heavy-duty PVC. This option features heat welded seams with quadruple overlapping to prevent any decay over time.
- The boat can easily be fitted with an outboard motor if so desired.
- The boat is fitted with oarlocks for paddling and D-rings for towing.
- This is a large boat that will require extra manpower to transport.
- The boat may develop leaks in some rare instances.
Option #11. Inflatable Sport Boats Shark
The Inflatable Sport Boats Shark is designed to plane faster from the start thanks to its buoyant shape. This durable boat comes with an aluminum floor as well as two benches for long-term use and lasting fun.
- The boat includes heat welded seams to prevent leaks.
- The boat is very easy to inflate and deflate as needed.
- The boat may arrive missing some pump pieces.
- The boat may not arrive with a repair kit.
Which one of these boats is the best one? Here are our top picks from these offers listed above:
- Saturn 11 Foot Inflatable Boat – This is a good larger-sized boat that comes from a trusted name brand. This offer includes lots of extra accessories, and even though these may not be as good quality as the boat itself, they are great for getting started right away with your new product.
- Colorado Inflatable Fishing Pontoon Boat – This boat falls into the mid-range of prices and features a pontoon design that’s perfect for fishing. It’s a great starter inflatable boat for fishing purposes, and it’s easy to maintain as well.
- Intex Seahawk – This is the most affordable boat on our list, and it’s a great starter boat for beginners. Try it out in the pool or on the lake, and bring along a couple of adults or kids for the ride!
Whichever you pick, you’re sure to be pleased with the results!
Last update on 2022-11-26 at 16:40 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.