Our Choice Recommendation
- Colorado XT assembled size 108"L x 56"W x 28"H (to top of seat), Weight: 77 lbs.
- Two-year limited warranty
- Heavy-duty pontoon boat with abrasion-resistant PVC bottom, tough nylon top, powder-coated steel tube frame, bronze...
What is an inflatable fishing raft?
Are all boats like this inflatable, or just some of them?
What are some ways the inflatable kind is different from the non-inflatable kind?
Here are some differences to keep in mind:
- Inflatable rafts rarely have hard, rigid bottoms. Sometimes they do, but these floors are usually inserts. Non-inflatable rafts are more likely to be rigid all over, and more secure for this reason.
- Inflatable rafts usually cannot hold as much weight as non-inflatable rafts can. However, you should always double-check the weight limit on any raft or boat you’re considering purchasing to make sure.
- Inflatable rafts aren’t intended for use in rougher waters. If you’ll be fishing on calm waters, this type of raft is perfect for you; however, if you’re planning to go out on any kind of rapids or rocky water, then be sure you buy a raft that can handle the situation.
Inflatable fishing rafts are just one of many types of fishing rafts out there. When you’re looking for a raft for fishing purposes, it’s important to consider these differences to help you narrow down your options.
***FIND YOUR SURVIVAL LIFE RAFTS HERE: Get a lifeboat raft for survival in our selection. Life Raft.
If you’re thinking of buying an inflatable raft, check out these offers we’ve put together on our list below for more information. You should be able to determine the perfect fit for your needs and find an inflatable raft that will give you the best possible fishing experience at the same time.
Option #1. Intex Excursion 5 Inflatable Rafting and Fishing Boat
For an affordable, lightweight, and easy-to-use inflatable raft for fishing purposes, check out the Intex Excursion 5 Inflatable Rafting and Fishing Boat . This boat is designed for use on calm waters and is built to hold up to five people. This choice features built-in inflatable seating and ample room for bringing along all your must-haves in terms of gear and accessories as well. Spend a day out on the water easily with this boat.
***INFLATABLE WITH OUTBOARD MOTOR: See inflatable boats with outboard motors in our motorized boat inflatables selection. Inflatable Boat With Motor.
- The boat is inflated through three air chambers, so if one happens to deflate, the others will remain afloat until you can reach the shore.
- The boat has four fishing rod holders built into the design to make it easier than ever to fish comfortably while on board.
- The seats may be uncomfortable to some people and unpleasant to sit on for longer periods of time due to their thinner plastic material.
- The boat can only be used with a 1.5HP motor, so if you’re looking for something to use with a heavier-duty motor, you may need to look elsewhere.
Option #2. Sea Eagle SE9 Inflatable Motormount Boat
The Sea Eagle SE9 Inflatable Motormount Boat is a comfortable and convenient boat that comes in white with bright blue accents. This boat is 11 feet in length and provides enough space for four adults to sit comfortably together when riding it. It’s made of durable materials and features an inflatable floor insert for extra rigidity as needed.
- This boat can be used with a motor of up to 3 HP, which is a higher capacity than many of the other inflatable fishing rafts on the market can handle.
- The boat can hold up to 1200 pounds of weight between passengers and gear when fully inflated.
- This option may be prone to seam tearing over time with regular use, especially when it isn’t stored properly.
- The boat may be too heavy for some customers to be able to manage on their own, and it will likely require at least two adults to inflate and haul it.
Option #3. Classic Accessories Colorado XT Inflatable Pontoon Boat
Choose the Classic Accessories Colorado XT Inflatable Pontoon Boat if you’re looking for a stylish fishing boat for one person to enjoy. This boat comes in sage green and pumpkin orange, both of which feature gray accents. This offer includes oarlocks, a fishing rod holder, and plenty of space for your gear when you’re on the go as well.
***GET YOUR INFLATABLE POOL FLOAT HERE: Find inflatable pool rafts in our float selection. Pool Raft.
- You can choose to upgrade this boat and include a pump as part of a package deal.
- The boat includes a simple mesh bag anchor system.
- Many customers have had trouble reaching out to customer service for this choice.
- The included instructions for assembly are difficult to understand.
Option #4. Bris 10.8 Foot Inflatable Boat
Try the Bris 10.8 Foot Inflatable Boat for a sturdy, heavy-duty option perfect for fishing and other water activities too. This boat is designed to keep you on the water for hours at a time without sacrificing comfort. This choice features a rigid floor insert and aluminum benches, and it comes with a foot pump, two aluminum lightweight oars, and a carrying bag for your convenience.
- The seams on this option are heat welded, so they are much less likely to pull apart or tear than many other similar boats on the market.
- The aluminum pieces are built to be resistant to rusting and corrosion so you don’t have to worry about them becoming damaged, even with exposure to salt water.
- The boat claims it can hold up to four adults, but it may not be roomy enough to accommodate this many people depending on the individuals.
- The boat is a little bit difficult to put together and set up the first time on the water.
Option #5. Aleko Inflatable Boat with Aluminum Floor
With the Aleko Inflatable Boat with Aluminum Floor , you can enjoy the experience of fishing in a fun and vibrant bright red inflatable boat. This boat comes with two benches as well as two oars, and it also includes D-rings and carrying handles to make towing, mounting, and overall use of this offer that much easier. If you’re looking for a sturdy, water-ready product you can use for all your fishing needs, this inflatable raft is a great option.
***GET YOUR WHITEWATER RAFT OR KAYAK TODAY: Get hold of inflatable kayaks and white water rafts for sale in our collection. Rafts For Sale.
- The raft can hold up to 1430 pounds including passengers and gear, so it’s very heavy-duty and holds up well to a lot of people at once.
- The boat includes a removable aluminum floor that can add some rigidity and security to the product.
- The included instructions are very difficult to understand and may make operating the boat dangerous because of this lack of clarity.
- This option may not be sturdy enough to support a very heavy motor, so take care to read up on motor specifications for this item.
Now that you’ve had a chance to do some shopping around, you may be wondering how to pick the right raft. Each raft has its own strengths and weaknesses, so you may need to do some additional research and considering to figure out the best pick.
How can you choose the best inflatable fishing raft? Here are some tips to help you decide:
- Find a boat with a good weight capacity for your needs.
- Find a boat you can manage on your own without assistance if necessary.
- Find a boat that is easy to inflate, deflate, clean, maintain, and repair.
- Find a boat that can be used with a motor if you wish.
There may be other features you want to look for, too. Make a list of pros and cons of your own, and you should be able to find the right boat easily.
Last update on 2022-12-31 at 15:29 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.