Our Choice Recommendation
What is an inflatable paddle board?
Are these options different from regular paddle boards?
Why would you be interested in an inflatable paddle board, anyway?
Inflatable paddle boards are a great option for anyone who lives in a smaller space and doesn’t have room to store a regular board. This is also a good choice for those who have smaller vehicles and can’t transport a paddle board easily.
In this article, we’ll show you some of the best inflatable paddle board options around. No matter why you’re looking for a product like this, you should be able to find just what you need from our product list below.
Read on to learn about the best inflatable stand up paddle board products on the market.
***GET THE BEST INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARDS: See the best SUP paddleboarding in our stand-up paddle boards for sale collection. Paddle Board For Sale.
Option #1. HydroForce White Cap Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
With the HydroForce White Cap Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board , you can stand up with the included paddle or sit with the included kayak seat attachment instead. The board also comes with a hand pump and a travel bag for convenient use on the go.
- This board is lightweight and easy to learn how to use.
- The board is made of sturdy PVC fabric.
- This offer can hold up to only 209 pounds of weight.
- The valve may develop leaks early on.
Option #2. Pathfinder Inflatable SUP
Try the Pathfinder Inflatable SUP if you’re in the market for an affordable introductory inflatable paddle board. This board comes in at just under 10 feet in length and is a little thinner than some of the others out there, so it’s ideal for more petite or younger riders.
- The board comes in either vibrant blue or bold orange.
- The board has a non-slip deck for easier use in the water.
- This board may wobble more than some others on our list.
- The valves may develop leaks quickly.
Option #3. Vilano Journey SUP
The Vilano Journey SUP is a stylish blue and white paddle board with a rigid design and lightweight maneuverability. This choice comes with an aluminum paddle, fin attachment, travel bag, and hand pump as well as a pressure gauge for convenience.
- The board is made of good quality PVC fabric.
- The board comes with D-rings for transport and storage assistance.
- The paddle may not adjust well in some instances.
- The board may not support as much weight as some others listed here.
Option #4. SereneLife Inflatable Paddle Board
Pick between four different colors with the SereneLife Inflatable Paddle Board . This board is a great size for beginners and features a non-slip top to make it easier to stay upright when using it.
- The board maneuvers easily and is lightweight enough for most riders to steer well.
- The board comes with a pump, travel bag, fin, and more.
- The paddle may sink.
- The board may be too lightweight for use in windy areas.
Option #5. Retrospect Weekender Stand Up Paddle Board
Try the Retrospect Weekender Stand Up Paddle Board for a stable board that can hold up to 275 pounds. This option can be rolled up easily for storage and transport.
***FIND YOUR PADDLE BOAT FOR SALE TODAY: Find paddleboats for sale in our list review selection. Paddle Boats For Sale.
- The board comes in lots of different colors.
- The board includes plenty of useful accessories, such as a pump.
- Customer service may be poor with this offer.
- The accessories may not arrive with every product.
Option #6. Roc Inflatable SUP
Choose between pink, green, blue, or black when you go with the Rock Inflatable SUP. This board weighs 17.5 pounds and comes in at 10 feet long, so it’s great for beginners.
- The board includes an accessory kit to help you get started.
- It’s easy to reach customer service for this board.
- The included paddle is lower quality than the board.
- The board may be prone to leaking.
Option #7. Peak Expedition Inflatable Paddle Board
Available in both aqua blue and moss green, the Peak Expedition Inflatable Paddle Board comes in either 10.5-foot or 11-foot sizes. This board includes a hand pump, fin, carrying bag, and even a waterproof phone case for your convenience.
- This board is designed for touring and recreation, and it’s easy to maneuver and use.
- The PVC material is sturdy and long-lasting.
- The included pump may be poor quality.
- The paddle may break quickly.
Option #8. Thurso Surf SUP
Go with the Thurso Surf SUP if you’re looking for a sturdy and durable board that’s just as good for beginners as it is for pros. This board includes some features of a touring board along with its more basic design and is sure to keep you enjoying your time on the water.
- The board comes with a paddle that weighs only two pounds for easily maneuverability.
- The board is available in orange, blue, and white.
- The board moves slowly in the water.
- It may take a long time to inflate this board with a manual pump.
Option #9. iRocker Cruiser
The iRocker Cruiser is a stable 10.5-foot board that is built from quality materials and includes a durable fiberglass paddle for long-term use. The board can be broken down easily for storage and transport and comes with a travel bag for even more convenience.
- This board can hold up to 400 pounds of weight.
- The board is available in five different bright colors.
- The fin locking function may not work on all boards.
- It may be difficult to reach customer service for this choice.
Option #10. Atoll Stand Up Paddle Board
The No products found. is rigid and sturdy while remaining light and easy to maneuver. This 11-foot board can hold up to 300 pounds of weight and is built from durable materials.
***GUIDE TO STAND UP PADDLE (SUP) BOARDING: Learn how to paddleboard your SUP with our complete how to paddle a stand up guide for beginners. How To Paddle Board.
- The board comes with a paddle, pump, and nylon carrying bag.
- The board comes in either tan, blue, or green.
- Assembly may be a little tricky the first time.
- It may take a long time to pump up the board with a hand pump.
Option #11. Tower Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
The Tower Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board features a non-slip standing deck and comes with a paddle as well. This board is available in a sleek black and white design that looks great on the water.
- The board includes a pump to make pumping it even easier.
- This board is rigid and secure.
- The included pump may be poor quality.
- The board may develop a hole within a year or so.
Were you able to find the best inflatable SUP for your needs? Here are a few tips to help you choose the right one:
- Consider the weight capacity. This is an important factor for any rider. Don’t forget to factor in any kids or dogs who might be joining you.
- Consider the materials. Go with something soft if you expect to fall often (i.e. if you’re a beginner), but pick something sturdy enough for all potential riders.
- Consider how often you’ll be using your board. If it’s something you plan to use weekly, you may want to go with a more durable option.
In the end, the choice is up to you. If you choose to try inflatable boards, pick your favorite and have fun!
Last update on 2022-11-26 at 15:37 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.