Our Choice Recommendation
- ✔ SUPER-STRONG – SuperStrong enhanced molecular formulation PVC provides superior strength and durability,...
- ✔ DUAL BOSTON VALVES – Located on the side of the boat, the boston valves on two main hull chambers will...
- ✔ EXTRA STORAGE – Extra space in the bow and stern allows for storing any necessities for your adventure;...
What is an Intex inflatable boat?
What is the Intex company like?
Why do customers often go with this brand?
Intex inflatable boats are inflatable rafts that are made by the Intex company. These rafts come in a variety of different shapes and sizes as well as several styles and models, so you can easily find the type that works best for your needs.
The Intex company makes a lot of other products, as well, and focuses on items that can be made with plastics. Therefore, the company knows what it’s doing when it comes to plastic products, and especially those that have something to do with water.
CHECK THEM HERE: https://www.intexcorp.com/
***TRY SATURN INFLATABLE BOATS TODAY: Get your Saturn inflatable boat in our review list selection. Saturn Inflatable Boat.
If you’ve ever seen an inflatable above-ground pop-up pool, chances are good you’ve seen an Intex product. However, the brand does more than just pools, and inflatable boats are another one of their specialties.
For anyone looking to get started in an inflatable boat hobby, Intex may be right for you. Many customers are happy to go with this brand, especially when they are beginners, because of its recognizable name and its affordable prices. However, there’s more to Intex than just good prices, so be sure to take your time and check them out for yourself at their web site.
Below, we’ve gathered a list of our five favorite Intex products to help you find just what you’re looking for. These inflatable boats come in different styles across the board, so take your time and check out each one to locate the perfect fit for you and your family.
***INTEX EXCURSION, SEAHAWK AND MORE: Grab inflatable boats like the Excursion and the Seahawk in our Intex set selection. Intex Inflatable Boat.
What are you waiting for? The water’s fine! Let’s get started.
Option #1. Intex Explorer 3-Person Inflatable Boat
The Intex Explorer 3-Person Inflatable Boat is a small boat meant for use in swimming pools. The boat can hold up to three children, or one or two adults, comfortably. Its total weight capacity is 410 pounds, and it is designed to be used only with oars, meaning it cannot be used with a motor attachment. This is a good boat choice for a simple, quick, and easy-to-use pool product.
- The boat inflates quickly with a hand pump.
- The boat doesn’t take up much room when deflated for storage.
- The included oars may break easily.
- The boat may develop slow leaks often.
Option #2. Intex Challenger 2-Person Inflatable Boat
For two people, or for one person and extra gear, check out the Intex Challenger 2-Person Inflatable Boat . This small and compact boat comes in a colorful blue and yellow design and features three separate air chambers for inflating safely. If one chamber deflates, the others will remain inflated and allow passengers to paddle to shore.
***GET THE SEVYLOR COLOSSUS TODAY: Get hold of the Sevylor Colossus inflatable boat and more in our collection. Sevylor Inflatable Boat.
- The boat doesn’t take long to inflate, even when using a hand pump.
- The boat can hold up to 375 pounds of weight.
- Many customers report this offer does not stay inflated for very long.
- The boat is only safe for use in pools and calm waters.
Option #3. Intex Seahawk 4-Person Inflatable Boat
For a stylish boat that will keep you on the water all day, try the Intex Seahawk 4-Person Inflatable Boat . This boat comes in a bright and vibrant aqua and yellow design with white accents. This choice includes inflatable seating and a puncture-resistant design to help keep it afloat longer than some other models out there.
- You can purchase a separate motor and affix it to this boat easily if desired.
- This boat is ideal for use on calm to moderate waters.
- The PVC isn’t very thick and may become damaged over time.
- The boat has been known to develop a slow leak frequently.
Option #4. Intex Excursion 5-Person Inflatable Boat
The Intex Excursion 5-Person Inflatable Boat can be used with or without a motor and provides a great day out on the water either way. This option features three separate air chambers that keep the boat afloat even if a leak develops, and it comes with a hand pump and welded oar locks for convenience and safety.
- The boat includes inflatable seating for comfort as well as style.
- This offer is designed to inflate and deflate fast.
- This boat is not safe for use on rapids or rough waters.
- The valves may develop leaks pretty early on, even after just a few uses of this product.
Option #5. Intex Mariner 4-Person Inflatable Boat
The Intex Mariner 4-Person Inflatable Boat is a sturdy product that’s built to hold up to four adults. The boat is designed to be resistant to sunlight damage as well as damage related to scrapes and impacts, so it’s sure to hold up for a long time to come. This choice features an inflatable keel that improves the overall movement and control of the boat and makes it easier to steer, especially for those who are new to inflatable boating. This is an excellent choice for families and groups of friends who are looking for a beginner-friendly, convenient inflatable boat.
- This boat is capable of holding up to 880 pounds between all passengers and gear you may be bringing along for the ride.
- The boat features unique valves that are designed to make it quick and easy to inflate and deflate on the go, so you don’t have to waste vacation time on boat setup.
- The seams on this boat may be prone to leaking more than on some other models out there.
- The bottom of the raft is too flimsy and weak for some customers, and it may become torn or damaged more easily than the rest of the boat because of this.
So what do you think? Were you able to find an Intex boat that will work for you and your friends or family? Depending on how you plan to use your boat, there are a lot of different options out there for you. Just remember that you shouldn’t take a boat meant for calm water out on rapids, since it may not be designed to handle the kind of beating the rapids could cause. And as always, double-check your safety gear and pay attention to any and all safety concerns before you go out on the water.
But what if you aren’t convinced yet? How do you know Intex boats are really right for you? Here are a few reasons why this brand is a great choice:
- Intex has been making water-related plastics for a long time, and continues to surprise and delight customers with its quality items.
- Intex products are easy to find and affordable to purchase, so there is an element of convenience involved in buying from this brand.
- It’s easy to find or order replacement parts for Intex products, so if anything should go wrong, you can easily resolve it without having to pay high prices to get your inflatable boat repaired or risk being unable to locate the parts you need.
Of course, you may find other reasons to love Intex, so why not give it a try and see for yourself? You may be surprised at just how much you enjoy these products, and you may find an inflatable boat you’ll want to take out on the water for many years to come.
Last update on 2022-12-31 at 15:29 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.