JUMP TO A SECTION:
Our Choice Recommendation
- Giant Avocado Pool Floats. Big: Approx. 65in * 49in *15in( Fully inflated )
- With a Brown Inflatable Ball. Fun for both kids and adults
- Thick,soft and durable premium raft-grade non-phthalates material
What is a pool raft?
What are these choices usually made of?
What are they used for?
Pool rafts are made of different types of plastic, depending on the model and brand, and they provide a nice way to relax on the calm water of a swimming pool. They come in many different sizes and shapes to help customers find the perfect way to lounge and rest on the water.
These rafts can also be used on very calm waters like ponds and still lakes. Wherever you’re planning to use yours, check out our list of recommendations below to learn more.
***FIND YOUR SURVIVAL LIFE RAFTS HERE: Get a lifeboat raft for survival in our selection. Life Raft.
Option #1. Coconut Pool Float Giant Peacock Pool Raft
Check out the No products found. if you’re looking for something colorful and whimsical for your next pool party. Kids are sure to love the vibrant design of this choice, and adults will have fun relaxing on the supportive inflatable vinyl. This float is built to look like a bright blue peacock, and thanks to several different inflatable air chambers, it can keep its shape for longer than other, similar products on the market as well. Float around your pool all afternoon on the back of your new peacock friend!
- This float is over seven feet tall and is big enough to keep everyone’s attention at your next pool party.
- The float is easy to clean and maintain when needed.
- The tail doesn’t stand up easily even when inflated all the way.
- The included patch kit may not work very well.
Option #2. Coconut Float Giant Pelican Pool Raft
Do you need something unique and fun to make your swimming pool experience even more memorable? How about a float that kids and adults both will want to enjoy time and time again? If any of this sounds like you, then be sure to check out the Coconut Float Giant Pelican Pool Raft ! This raft is designed to look like a big, friendly pelican sitting on top of the pool water. It’s oversized so it’s sure to quickly become the star of the swimming pool, and it’s comfortable for sitting and relaxing in as well.
***INFLATABLE WITH OUTBOARD MOTOR: See inflatable boats with outboard motors in our motorized boat inflatables selection. Inflatable Boat With Motor.
- This offer is made of heavy-duty vinyl.
- The float is easy to keep clean by just wiping it down or hosing it off as needed.
- The wings on the pelican float may pull apart easier than the rest of the product.
- This choice may deflate quickly and develop holes in the seams fast.
Option #3. Coconut Float Gigantic Flamingo Pool Float
When you need a bright and summery lounger for your swimming pool, you need the Coconut Float Gigantic Flamingo Pool Float ! This oversized float is designed to look like a hot pink flamingo. It’s big enough for adults to use but comfortable enough for anyone to share.
- This option is vivid, colorful, and doesn’t fade out easily when used in the sun.
- This offer is built to inflate easily and deflate quickly, so storage and use isn’t a concern.
- This choice deflates easily due to common slow leaks in the seams.
- The head may not stand up well on this option.
Option #4. Gupamiga Pool Floats Inflatable Rainbow Lounge
When you need a lounger that will hold an individual adult for comfort and relaxation in the water, consider the Gupamiga Pool Floats Inflatable Rainbow Lounge . This option is designed with a large backrest for lots of head support, and it features colorful rainbow stripes for additional fun.
- This offer is designed to support up to 260 pounds of weight.
- This lounger can be inflated and deflated easily.
- The seam may develop holes very easily with this offer.
- This choice is known to develop slow leaks over time.
Option #5. Jasonwell Giant Inflatable Mermaid Tail Pool Float
The Jasonwell Giant Inflatable Mermaid Tail Pool Float is a fun and exciting way for kids, teens, and adults to relax in the pool. This float comes in either pink or blue and is designed to look like a mermaid’s tail kicking up out of the water while someone sits in the lounger.
- This float is made of thick and sturdy vinyl that holds up well to plenty of use.
- This option is designed to inflate and deflate quickly for convenience.
- The included patch kit may not hold up very well when used.
- This offer may be too large for use in some above-ground backyard pools.
Option #6. Jasonwell Inflatable Avocado Pool Float
If you’re looking for a little whimsy in your pool float, look no further than the Jasonwell Inflatable Avocado Pool Float . This float is 65 inches long when inflated and comes with an inflatable ball to represent the “pit” of the avocado as well.
- The float can be inflated quickly with the use of a hand pump.
- This is a very soft and sturdy pool float that’s comfortable to sit on.
- This choice may develop a slow leak easily.
- The seams may pull apart easily after just a few uses, causing holes and leaks in the product.
Option #7. Aqua Comfort Pool Lounger
Kick back and relax on the Aqua Comfort Pool Lounger . This blue striped lounger is a fun and colorful option that can keep you and a friend or family member comfortable for as long as you plan to use it. The raft features built-in grip handles to make it easier to get on board and back off again when the time comes.
***GET YOUR WHITEWATER RAFT OR KAYAK TODAY: Get hold of inflatable kayaks and white water rafts for sale in our collection. Rafts For Sale.
- The raft has a large backrest for extra, added comfort.
- The lounger has an anchor point to make it easier to dock.
- This option may arrive damaged.
- The raft tips over easily.
Now that you’ve had a chance to check out some of the best pool rafts on the market, it’s time to pick your favorite! Remember to choose one that meets the weight capacity you’re looking for, and choose something that will hold up to the way you plan to use it, too.
Another important factor in choosing the right pool raft is picking one you know you can clean, maintain, and upkeep as needed. This will ensure the raft continues to function properly for as long as possible and will remain a fun and exciting part of your pool experience for years to come.
Here are a few tips for storing and maintaining your pool raft to help prevent it from becoming damaged too quickly:
- Always store your pool raft (and any other pool floats and toys) out of direct sunlight. UV rays can wear down the materials over time, and may also fade the colors as well.
- If you’re going to be storing the raft for a long while, such as over the winter months, be sure to deflate it and fold it up properly. If you’re only storing it for a few days in between uses, however, you can keep it inflated as long as you’re sure to keep it away from anything that could puncture it.
- Check the raft for damage regularly and repair any problems before they can get any bigger.
Keep these in mind to continue using your pool raft for a long time!
Last update on 2022-12-31 at 15:29 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.