Are you looking for some exciting rafting adventure trips?
Do you want something that you can enjoy with your family or friends?
Are you planning to do some rafting on the Stanislaus River?
If you’re looking to spend some good time amidst nature, then you may want to take a tour with Sunshine Rafting. Not sure why you should book a tour with them? Read on to see what the company has to offer, what types of packages you can go for, and also what good things their customers have to say about their tours.
We are also sharing details about how to get in touch, information about the company and some of the benefits you get when you book a rafting trip with them. So, if you can hear the call of the water, read till the end and make up your mind soon!
JUMP TO A SECTION:
***TRY TRUCKEE RIVER RAFT IN TAHOE: Uncover Truckee River Raft in Tahoe in our rafting review feature. Truckee River Rafting.
What is Sunshine Rafting?
Sunshine Rafting Adventure provides self-guided river rafting float trips on the Stanislaus River from Knights Ferry in CA.
CHECK THEM HERE: https://www.raftadventure.com/
What SERVICES & PRODUCTS do they offer?
The trips take place between mid-May and late-September. The company provides different types of services that you can choose from.
- One of their specialities is to organize family-oriented trips.
- These are especially good for those who have never done rafting before and want to try it out now. Families love this as it works out perfect with younger kids and senior citizens.
- These trips are also perfect for those who do not want to get into too much adrenaline rush and adventure, but instead want to go on a more relaxed rafting tour and enjoy the experience.
Here are some of their most popular rafting packages that you can take a look at:
***VISIT ROYAL GORGE WHITE WATER RAFTING: Uncover Royal Gorge whitewater river rafting in our review feature. Royal Gorge Rafting.
Knights Ferry Raft
CHECK THEM HERE: https://www.raftadventure.com/plan-your-trip/knights-ferry-rafting-trip/
- This package takes you on a rafting trip from Knights Ferry to Orange Blossom.
- It is a 7 mile stretch that takes 3 to 4 hours.
- You will go on a comfortable floating trip that is beginner-friendly and uses class II rapids.
- You can also get views of lovely hills and volcanic bluffs as well as get access to the Horseshoe Park for rest and lunch.
Orange Blossom to Oakdale
- This lovely float will take you on a 6.5 mile ride where you will comfortably float for 3 to 4 hours.
- This trip is organized on weekends.
- You will get small rapids that will be perfect for beginners.
- The float gives you access to the Valley Oak Recreation Area mid-way through your float.
WHO are the people behind this company?
CHECK THEM HERE: https://www.raftadventure.com/about/about-sra/
Some of the key members from the company that you may end up meeting are:
- Shiloh – Manager and safety-talk instructor with 15 years of experience
- John – Operations Manager with 10 years of experience
- Kelly – Office Manager with 10 years of experience
- Justine – Year-round Office Manager with 5 years of experience
- Wyatt – Manager with 5 years of experience
WHEN was it founded?
- The Sunshine Rafting Adventures has been conducting river rafting trips for more than 35 years now, on the Stanislaus River from the Knights Ferry.
- It was launched in the year 1981.
- It runs various sections on the river, and its main attraction remains the Knight Ferry.
- In addition, it also runs the class III Camp Nine Section, the Goodwin Dam section and more.
WHERE can you find them?
Here are all the details where you can get in touch with them:
***YOUGH WHITEWATER RAFTING: Experience Ohiopyle whitewater rafting in our Yough River feature. Ohiopyle White Water Rafting.
Call: Anytime between 9 am – 5:30 pm 209-848-4800 or 800-829-7238
Mailing address: Sunshine Rafting Adventures, PO Box 1445, Oakdale, CA 95361
Meeting location: 18000 Covered Bridge Road, Knights Ferry, CA 95361
If you want someone from the company to get in touch with you, just fill out the contact info on this page.
***GLACIER RAFT CO IN GLACIER NATIONAL PARK: Discover the West Glacier with Glacier Rafting Company in our Glacier National Park raft feature. Glacier Raft Company.
WHAT TO EXPECT on a Sunshine Rafting Tour:
- The company provides for shuttle rides to take you from one point to the other.
- They may also arrange to pick you up from a meeting point and then take you ahead for the actual rafting adventure.
Experienced guides for the tours
- The company has very experienced and friendly guides who will not just ensure you have a great time while rafting, but also otherwise.
- The guides will help you locate beautiful spots as well as point out any specific attraction you should watch out for.
- They will also be around during the camping and meal time so that they can handle any query that you have.
- They will also show you around town, especially before or even after your actual rafting trip, on some packages.
- You will get paddles, life jackets, dry boxes as well as free photos to take back beautiful memories of your trip.
- These are part of any package that you book.
CHECK THEM HERE: https://www.raftadventure.com/about/trip-equipment/
- The company does provide for rafts.
- The size or type of raft you will be given may depend on the size of the group you are traveling with.
- Their boats are 13 foot and 8-seaters commercial quality rafts.
- Most of the paddles that are used are 48” to 60” Caviness commercial paddles.
Customizable packages and group rates
- The company offers a variety of packages to choose from.
- You can also book your adventure trip based on whether it is just you and your family, or if you are going with a few friends or in a big group.
- Weekend charges are usually higher than weekday pricing.
- Also, you may get group discounts based on the number of people in your group.
- Please get in touch with the company to get the latest rates and the best packages.
CHECK THEM HERE: https://www.raftadventure.com/pricing/
Meals and other add-ons
- The company suggests you bring lots of snacks along with you to help you sustain the time on the raft.
- They do provide
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING about Sunshine Rafting?
- Very courteous and friendly staff
- Beautiful photos you can download for free
- Dry box for valuables
- Shuttle service
- Perfect for spending a relaxed time in nature
People Didn’t Like…
- Lunch not provided
- Could have better refund options
Do we RECOMMEND Sunshine Rafting for guided tours in the area?
Yes, if you are looking to book yourself a rafting adventure or have a good time on the river, we would absolutely recommend Sunshine Rafting Adventure for booking a guided tour in the area.
This is because:
- They are perfect for families
- Are great for beginners or those who don’t want to or cannot go on heavy adventure rafting
- They let you enjoy the trail at a leisurely pace
- The brand is geared towards giving you a comfortable yet thrilling experience
Who will be the perfect tourist/customer for Sunshine Rafting?
If you are a family with young kids or senior citizens, or are looking for a leisurely float on the river with some amount of ‘safe’ adventure thrown, you are the perfect customer for Sunshine Rafting Adventures.
Make sure to follow all rules and regulations and take care of safety instructions as explained by your guides, to have a wonderful time rafting.