Our Choice Recommendation
- 2-person inflatable boat ideal for rapids or river floats
- Durable 14-gauge PVC construction with Airtight system
- 3 separate air chambers provide extra puncture-resistance
What is the Sevylor company like?
Why do customers trust this brand?
Which Sevylor inflatable boat is right for you?
Take a look at our product list below to help you get started. These items are all great options and are sure to help you find the perfect fit for your needs. Remember, too, that Sevylor makes other products within this line as well. If you don’t find what you need here, don’t forget to check out their web site for more information!
Option #1. Sevylor Colossus 2-Person Inflatable Boat
The Sevylor Colossus 2-Person Inflatable Boat is designed to seat one or two individuals. It’s meant for use on rivers and in rapids, so it’s durable and features a solid construction built of PVC plastic. The internal bladder design ensures the boat will hold up well to any puncture risks, and the valves are built with a double-lock feature that keeps them from leaking while this choice is filled with air. This boat is small but packs a punch, and it’s capable of providing many years of fun and enjoyment on the water.
- This boat comes with two oars as well as oarlocks, so you don’t have to worry about buying an additional motor for this option if you don’t want to.
- This choice is capable of holding up to 435 pounds between people and any gear you might bring along for your adventure.
- Many customers feel that, although the boat is designed to hold two, it’s not very comfortable for more than one person.
- Some of these boats may be prone to slowly leaking over time, requiring more frequent pumping and shorter trips on the water.
Option #2. Sevylor Inflatable Caravelle 2-Person Boat
The Sevylor Inflatable Caravelle 2-Person Boat is best used on calmer waters, although it can be used in lakes as well as pools. This option comes in a fun bright yellow and blue color combination, and it’s safe enough for the whole family to use together. The boat is built to fit two people and can hold up to 360 pounds of weight including passengers and gear.
- The boat is made of durable, heavy PVC that can hold up to a lot of use.
- The boat can be used with a motor, but it doesn’t have to be, so you can customize your experience to your needs.
- Some products may develop small, slow leaks over time.
- The raft is not safe for use on rapids or in the ocean.
Option #3. Colossus 4 Person Inflatable Boat
With the Colossus 4 Person Inflatable Boat, the whole family can enjoy the experience of rafting together. This boat is available in a stylish gray and blue color scheme, and it is safe for use on rapids. Otherwise, try it out on the river or paddle it around the lake if you prefer!
***INTEX EXCURSION, SEAHAWK AND MORE: Grab inflatable boats like the Excursion and the Seahawk in our Intex set selection. Intex Inflatable Boat.
- The boat comes with four oars and oar locks so everyone can pitch in on the paddling.
- This offer can hold up to 840 pounds of combined weight between passengers and gear.
- Some products may arrive missing the repair patch kit that is supposed to come with the boat.
- Four adults may be uncomfortable in this boat together.
Option #4. Sevylor Caravelle 3-Person Boat Combo
With the Sevylor Caravelle 3-Person Boat Combo , you and your family can enjoy a fun experience on calm to moderate waters. This boat is designed for use on lakes and in pools, so you can choose how you prefer to make the most of it.
- This is an upgraded version of the inflatable boat with more space for passengers than other options.
- The valves have a double-lock system that ensures they won’t leak easily.
- The boat may not hold up well if it’s stored outdoors for too long.
- The seams may develop leaks on rare instances.
Option #5. Sevylor Fish Hunter 6-Person Fishing Boat
Try the Sevylor Fish Hunter 6-Person Fishing Boat if you’re looking for a product that’s a little more heavy-duty from the Sevylor line. This boat is designed for use on the lake and has a sturdy, rugged build with extra space for passengers.
- This boat can hold up to 990 pounds of weight and has plenty of room for multiple passengers.
- The boat features separate chambers that remain inflated if one is punctured.
- The oar holders may break off easily.
- The valves may develop leaks in some instances.
More About Sevylor Inflatable Boats
The Sevylor company is based in California, although it was originally founded in France. The brand dates back to 1948, but it has been located in the United States since 2004.
This company focuses largely on the production of inflatable boats, specifically made of vinyl or PVC materials. These boats are their top-selling products, but they also manufacture canoes, kayaks, and replacement parts and accessories for the boats as well.
The Sevylor brand strives to bridge the gap between affordability and quality in the world of inflatable boats. These boats are designed specifically for recreational purposes, and the company is one of the largest inflatable boat brand names worldwide.
CHECK THEM HERE: https://www.coleman.com/sevylor/
***GET THE BEST INFLATABLE BOATS HERE: Pick up the best inflatable boats in our best inflatable boating collection. Best Inflatable Boat.
If you’re looking for a high-quality product that won’t break the bank, you may be interested in checking out some of the Sevylor product line. These are durable inflatable boats that are sure to make a difference in the way you enjoy your recreation time on the water.
As you can see, Sevylor manufactures and sells a wide variety of high-quality boats that can help you enjoy your time outdoors even more than ever before. There are a lot of different variations of their products available, so no matter what type of boat you may need, you are likely to find it among their product catalog. Best of all, you’ll be able to reach out to their excellent customer service if you have any questions or concerns about these options you’re considering buying.
But why would you want to go with Sevylor over some of the other inflatable boat options out there? When is this brand the best choice for your needs? Do these boats work for almost any purpose, or are they really only good for certain situations?
Ideally, if you’re thinking of buying a Sevylor inflatable boat, you should be planning to use it for recreation. These boats are meant for use either on calm water or at the beach, depending on the model in question. They can be used for fishing, but may not be as ideal for fishing purposes as some other products out there. And although these are durable and sturdy boats, they aren’t appropriate for lifeboat purposes in most instances, either.
Keep all this in mind when you go shopping for your inflatable boat. Whether or not you end up going with Sevylor, remember to always pay attention to the intended purpose of the boat you’re thinking about buying. Some have different strengths and weaknesses than others, and it’s important to ensure you’ll be buying the right product for your needs. With a little planning and preparation, you should be able to bring home a boat that will keep you and your family safe and give you lots of fun for a long time to come.
Last update on 2022-11-26 at 16:08 Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on [relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE, COMES FROM AMAZON. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.